Monday 30 July 2012

Art Exhibition at the MUN Botanical Garden Tea Room

For the month of August, four students of Margaret Best will be exhibiting
at the Tea Room at the MUN Botanical Garden on Mount Scio Road in St. John's.

Joan Roberts, a member of Arts Northeast will be exhibiting several pieces in this space along with three other artists. 

It's a lovely place for tea or lunch and to enjoy the local artwork on display. Drop by and have a look.  

"Sunshine on my Shoulder"
Acrylic

"Shades of Green"
Encaustic

1 comment:

  1. I don't know but when it comes still life especially floral paintings I always want to buy hibiscus, I don't know but I'm really fascinated with this flower, the red one is my favorite subject. Also in tea, I love how the hibiscus flower taste like.

    ReplyDelete